My kids are weird. Weird in the fact that one of their very favorite meals that I make is my kielbasa and cabbage, which happens to also be one of my favorites as well except sometimes I feel the need to dress it up. So the other night I came across this skillet meal on Pinterest that caught my eye and I knew I could twist it around into a really delicious version of it with kielbasa and cabbage in mind.
Thats when I came up with this delicious kielbasa skillet that is now one of our favorite meals! The kids ate all of it and I even found myself and Chandler gathering around the pan after dinner fighting over the remnants of dinner. I hope that you give this a try (even though it doesn’t photograph well) and that your family likes it as much as mine did.
3 large potatoes diced and cooked in the oven
1 large onion
1/2 green pepper
1/2 red pepper
1/2 yellow pepper
1/3 head of cabbage
4 teaspoons butter
salt and pepper (optional)
- Chop your kielbasa into thin slices, along with your onions and peppers and combine in a skillet with your butter.
- Begin cooking at medium while you chop your cabbage.
- Add your cooked potatoes and your cabbage to your skillet.
- Simmer until your cabbage is cooked and soft.
- Salt and pepper to your liking and enjoy!