Red Robin provided me with a gift card in return for this post.The additional gift card for the winner is also provided by Red Robin. However, as always all opinions expressed are my own. Pinky Promise!
Red Robin will be hosting lemonade stands that will be serving Freckled Lemonade samples to their guest and to collect donations that will support their national charity partner, Alex’s Lemonade Stand on August 20th. Guests who donate $5 or more will receive a yellow bracelet to show their support.
If you haven’t had the chance to try out Red Robin’s signature drink the Freckled Lemonade, which is a mix of sweet strawberries and tangy Minute Maid Lemonade (with bottomless refills). This is practically the best lemonade drink ever and really makes it a great drink to honor National Lemonade day! While you are at Red Robin be sure to enjoy some delicious gourmet burgers (I recommend my favorite burger the Banzai burger) with their bottomless french fries.
Don’t worry if you cannot make it to one of Red Robin’s 500 restaurants nationwide on this day there are still four other ways that you can help out.
- Purchase an Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation eGift Card at www.redrobin.com/giftcards
- Purchase exciting Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation-inspired merchandise on Red Robin’s website
- Log onto AlexsLemonade.org and donate to the charity
- Purchase a Freckled Lemonade at Red Robin on any other day of the year!
- Visit www.redrobin.com/ALSF
If you are not familiar with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation here are a few facts:
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004).
- In 2000 then 4 year old Alex announced that she wanted to have a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement dedicated to finding cures for all types of childhood cancers, complete thousands of supporters across the country.
- To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 charity that has raised more than a whopping 80 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure. The Foundation has funded over 450 pediatric cancer research projects nationally.
Red Robin was awesome and will be providing one of my readers with a $25 Red Robin gift card. Enter below.