Kinsa provided me with a product in return for this post. However, as always all opinions expressed are my own. Pinky Promise!
From the moment that I laid my hands on my very first iPhone I knew that it was a device that would one day help me out in every aspect of my life. Shortly after that one of my children fell ill with a cold and I remember saying that I wished that my iPhone could take their temperature. Little did I know that shortly I would be able to do just that with the help of Kinsa.
I was so exited whenever my Kinsa thermometer arrived because it was MUCH smaller than I had expected (it is just under the size of a ballpoint pen). Initially though I was a little concerned with how difficult it would be to set up, luckily though I was able to download the free app and with the help of the app I was able to get the thermometer set up in just a few minutes. I was so pleased that the set up was so easy because I had Ethan sitting by me waiting to try it out and we all know how impatient tweens can be.
Other really amazing features:
- Fun screen appears on the iPhone while the Kinsa takes your temperature. This is really cool and would keep kids entertained while their temperature is taken (which is super fast).
- The Kinsa keeps a log of each member of your family with their temperature along with the other symptoms that you have, so that the next time you’re at the doctors office you will have a detailed log.
- Kinsa is here for you incase it is serious. The app tells you where the closest urgent care office is.
- You can take your temperature under your arm, rectally, and orally.
- It is compatible with iPhone 4s , 5, 5S, and 5c. Also available on Google Androids 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich and above).