Old Spice provided me with a product in return for this post. However, as always all opinions expressed are my own. Pinky Promise!
One of the hardest parts of being a mom to two boys who are 1 year and 25 days apart is that they hit almost all of the big milestones together. That means we hit the terrible twos at about the same time (those terrible twos lasted a few years), we started the first day of school together, and most recently we entered the tween / teenage years together as well. My favorite thing is that they are almost 100% independent at this age, in fact they can do just about everything without any help from me. There is one exception of course, bath time.
I remember the time where the kids would beg me to take baths at bedtime, now I have to remind them daily to bath and wear deodorant and brush their teeth. One of the steps I also encourage is for them to use body spray because it makes them smell nice and less like teenage boys!
So I showed Chandler and Ethan a video that explains how to apply Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, and it turns out that I was teaching them totally wrong! I guess I just assumed that you should apply it to your clothes as well, all you have to do is take your shirt off and hold the can 6 inches away. I noticed a big difference in performance whenever the body spray is applied correctly!
The kids were so in love with the Swagger Old Spice body spray that Chandler and Jayde (Ethan was being a little camera shy that night) made this adorable commercial! I was quite impressed because they made this video 100% by themselves, including editing!
Enter to win one of these awesome Smellcome to Manhood kits! This kit is the perfect way to help your son transition into manhood!
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate.