I am on a total neon kick lately, and luckily every store in sight has neon as far as the eye can see. Unfortunately I do not have endless money, which means I need to seek out some awesome neon DIY projects. Here are the best neon DIY projects that I have found so far!
1. This awesome shirt by Henry Happened lets you have unlimited amazing shirts.
2. DIY neon rope bracelet by Transient Expression is the perfect accessory.
3. These neon gift bags by Finley and Oliver are just the cutest! Think of all the cool neon stuff you could fit inside!
4. How about these neon yellow shoes by The Singing Sunflower that were upcycled?! Love these!
5. And these cool neon rings by Henry Happened (whew this blog has some cool content!).
6. I especially love this statement necklace from A Matter of Style.
7. This cool neon pom pom Spring wreath by Crafts Unleashed would make a really trendy addition to your home.
8. Need a neon headband DIY, well Momtastic has just the thing.
9. This DIY Modern Neon Concrete Block planter by Modernly Wed
would make a really cool addition to your yard.
10. Tired of boring notes? Then check out these awesome printable neon stationary set from How About Orange.
11. I havent forgotten about the kitchen, check out this really neat neon edged DIY trivet by Madigan Made.
12. I love the simplicity of these DIY dipped neon pots by The Propper Pinwheel.