So John was on vacation this week. Naturally that means he wanted to spend every moment being productive. I swear that man cant ever just sit still and relax. Which is a good thing because we got a ton of stuff done (like filling out all the papers for our bankruptcy) but, it is also a bad thing because I am totally and completely EXHAUSTED. And because we were so busy I hardly had anytime to take any pictures for this post.
- John had his first appointment with the specialist. They took a bunch of blood again, and scheduled an appointment for him to have a sonogram next week. So I guess the soonest that we will know anything will be then. Luckily his jaundice has subsided, but now he is just dealing with the pain (I guess he would probably prefer to have this reversed).
- I also had a doctors appointment to follow up on my on going (since 2007) problem with dizziness and to see why on earth I have been so anxious. He got to asking me questions about my heart and I mentioned how I had rheumatic fever when I was little. So he listened to my heart and it turns out that my heart was frequently skipping a beat. He explained that the problem with my heart could be causing all of my problems. Finally, I might get an answer to all of my problems. I have an appointment on Monday to have a EKG and I will have to wear some sort of heart monitor for 24 hours. Then I will get my results hopefully on Friday.
- As of today BOTH of my boys are on the safety patrol at their school and as you can tell by the photo, Chandler is really enjoying being able to have some authority. Shortly after John took this photo Chandler yelled “slow down!” .
- Science fair is due Monday… That means it is freak out time! While we did do the boys projects and watch them fail miserably, we haven’t done anything else. No planning, NOTHING. somehow we have to pull off three unplanned science fair projects in three days. That’s totally doable right?
- John went to a Super Bowl party so that left me and the kids watching the game alone. Further more, that means that Ethan was the only one who had any clue what was going on. So between him screaming louder than loud at the TV, he was explaining to us what all the plays meant. It was actually super cute.
Okay, I think that is pretty much all we did this week…. Or maybe not. I’m so exhausted from this week that I guess it’s possible that I may have missed something. Who knows.