2. To move. Louisville is great and all, but I really feel like we would be happier elsewhere. Maybe somewhere with a lot of snow (and friends).
3. A new laptop. I totally love my Macbook Air, however it is becoming very slow. But mostly I just want a new one. Seems legit right?
4. To eat whatever I want and not gain a pound. I mean who doesn’t.
5. To learn how to crochet. Because I really want a cute chevron crochet blanket for the back of my couch, and I am far too cheap to buy one. That and it would give me something to do during the day when I am feeling bad, too bad to do anything else.
6. To own a hot dog stand. Okay, this is totally random. However I always said I wanted one. I mean seriously, I could totally make some mad cash from that bad boy. I feel like Im being mocked every time I walk out of Lowes and see that hot dog stand. One day it shall be mine. (what can I say, I have big goals- HA!!)
7. To feel better. Yes, I know I used that for number one, but honestly I would use all seven spots for this if it would actually come true.