This week: Eight Fears.
1. Something happening to my kids or husband. Yeah sorry, I had to go with the obvious one here.
2. Admitting that Im scared of something. Which of course makes this weeks theme slightly hard. To me admitting that I have a fear of something is a sign of being weak. Lame I know. I think it was because my Mom always expected me to be so “strong” all the time that I became scared of letting her down.
3. Asking for help. This totally goes hand in hand with #2. If I do actually admit that I am scared of something, you can pretty much bet I will never ask for help.
4. Butterflies. They freak me out. I will totally admit their beauty from a distance, however if they get any where near me I will run (and scream).
5. Being sick forever. So as you guys know I have had vertigo pretty much nonstop since 2007. With a year in between flair ups. Its starting to seem like this will be my destiny, and it scares the crap out of me.
6. Failing. Yeah, that pretty much explains itself.
7. Horses. I have no idea why, but I really dislike horses. I feel like if they wanted to they could really hurt someone.
8. Flying. Im fairly confident that I never want to step foot on an airplane. Ever.
So there you have it, my eight fears. Further proof that I am crazy, or something like that.