This weeks topic: Nine Loves.
1. My Family. Though would you believe that I couldn’t manage to get a semi recent picture of all of us, or even just my husband and kids. I must change that sat. Anywho, without those four I dont know where I would be.
2. Coffee. I adore coffee. On an average day I consume a minimum of 3 cups.
3. Music. I almost always have music playing. Its cheers me up whenever I am sad, and motivates me when I am unmotivated. Im currently really digging Maroon 5, odd because I was never a fan before.
4. Avocados. I recently tried avocados for the first time and WOW, they are amazing! I could eat them on just about anything!
5. Netflix. I totally have a love/hate relationship with Netflix. I have canceled our account so many times, only to come crawling right back.
6. My iPhone. I pretty much go no where without it. Even though I never use it as an actual phone.
7. Twitter. I absolutely love twitter. I always have twitter open. I have met some really amazing people on there. Oh, and follow me if you want!
8. BlogLovin. Thanks to a fellow blogger I recently found BlogLovin, and let me tell you its awesome. BlogLovin even has an app for your iPhone. Pretty cool right? Oh, and Im on there too if you want to follow me there as well.
9. My new furniture. As you guys know I went through hell getting my old furniture returned. I recently got a new dinning room and living room set, and let me tell you, it is awesome. One of these days I will get around to getting a picture of it all.