I saw this challenge over at Blog Love Therapy and knew it was something that I needed to join in on!
1. Flying things really freak me out. Especially moths, and butterflies. It all ties back to when I was about 9 or ten and got a butterfly stuck in my long curly hair. Ew, it just makes me shutter thinking about it.
2. I never drink an entire drink. Ever. Im not sure what it is, but I never finish them.
3. I refuse to cook ANYTHING with bones. I have tried many, many times to cook full chickens, turkeys and even just chicken breasts with bones. But I cant, it just makes it too real that it was/is an animal. I know Im not a vegetarian, but if I think about where my food comes from I cant eat it.
4. I hate doing laundry, but I find ironing to be oddly soothing.
5. I would love to have another child. However, because of my health it is just another option. So for now I will just have baby envy.
6. I hate my maiden last name. No seriously. I HATE it. And no, Im not telling you what it is if you do not already know. Yes, it is that bad and I totally blame my Mom for letting it happen.
7. I love to sing loudly when no one is around. Even though I am fairly confident that my neighbors can hear every single word.
8. I cuss a lot. Even when its not necessary. Again, I blame Mom. It totally drives John nuts, and I really wish I could stop.
9. When I am stressed I bake. If I am baking its almost a dead giveaway that something is bothering me.
10. I really dislike talking on the phone. I will avoid talking on the phones at all costs. I cant even remember the last time I called someone and talked on the phone.
Phew, all ten. So, now that you see I am totally crazy, how about sharing your ten?