Do you ever feel like your privacy is being invaded by your photos on social sites being so “public”? I know a lot of Moms/Dad’s that just don’t want photo of their family view by just anyone. Thats where Warner Brother’s new app Out My Window can help.
Out my window is a camera app with a photo sharing AND storage service, making it simple to organize and access on all kinds of devices in real time, all via a stylish, easy-to-use interface (each free account include 5GB of storage!). The app allows you to take photos on your iPhone/iPad/iPod and even add them to your lists (or groups) especially designed so that you can share with just the people you want. I would probably make groups for Johns side of the family, and one for my side of the family.
A few other fun features of Out My Window:
-Take pictures from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and share them only with family and friends instantly across multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, computer, internet-connected TV, and digital photo frame)
– Control who can see your photos through permission-based albums and an easy to use interface
– Flip back to a day in your life with day stacks in a photo timeline
– Stay connected with your nearest and dearest by receiving real-time alerts and notifications of their photo activity
– Get a head start on your albums by importing existing collections from your camera roll, computer or popular photo sharing sites
– Send photos directly to digital photo frames from within the app
– Enjoy instant slideshows on the internet-connected TV version of the service
Disclaimer: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for ‘outmywindow™.