1. The only April Fools prank I fell for was GetGlues prank. Im SO thankful it isn’t true!
2. Also the only prank I pulled was this one. But I think it might actually be kind of cool it if was true! I do kind of regret not pulling at least one on my family.
3. If you follow my tweets you would have read about my ranting about my neighbors because, my neighbors have terrible manners. On multiple occasions I have caught my neighbor (think adult male about 45) blowing his nose into his shirt. So they neighbor kids were over here playing and one of them sneezed (nope he didn’t cover his mouth), freaking snot EVERYWHERE. My daughter Jayde just gives him the look like are you serious. Then the kid (he’s 9) wipes snot all over his face. HOLY CRAP. Not kidding. Just gross.
4. I made these this past weekend, and the kids ate them in less than a minute. HUGE hit here. I just used vanilla yogurt, but next time I think Ill mix the flavors up a little.
5. I finally followed up with my physical therapist and went for my first visit (second round) last week. The guy was super nice, and actually acted like he had some clue what was going on. Apparently he thinks that my brain and eyes are communicating correctly and he’s going to help me “calibrate” them. I just hope it works. Id give anything to be normal again.
6. This morning as we were driving to school, we passed a large open field and Jayde smiled and said “I wish I could go and pick all of the dandelions”. I wish she could have too- because she’s always so adorable whenever she gathers a hug bunch of them. See….
7. Im starting to think that I may not have the will power to go on a diet. Thanks Pinterest.
8. I terribly hooked on the new 90210 (newish). I feel like such a loser.
9. Tonight for the 3rd night in a row I have to help Chandler with his “Famous Kentuckian” project that he’s making in Keynote. The kids seriously lacks motivation and its drives me nuts. He wrote a total of one paragraph and then things he’s done. And once he finished nothing lined up right. Sigh…